Sample Job Vacancy Requirements for Healthcare QA Analyst
Position: UAT Program Lead
Location: Onsite in Boston, MA
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent OpportunityJOB DESCRIPTIONThe UAT Program Lead will formulate the strategy and plan the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for major projects. The Lead will interact with and coordinate across business teams who perform the UAT. He/she will implement, lead, and manage the UAT Strategy, timelines and UAT plan. The Lead thinks strategically to formulate an appropriate UAT plan in collaboration with the Manager of UAT & Configuration Testing. This individual should demonstrate the ability to interact and coordinate with business experts to understand the business flows and business rules. He/she will has competent analytical skills to interpret and escalate issues and manage communication with business and IT. Should have the ability to multi task and execute test cases in close collaboration with the UAT team.
RESPONSIBILITIES• Manages multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities for UAT.
• Defines UAT Project Milestones and timelines in collaboration with overall Project Managers and/or subject matter experts.
• Maintains weekly status metrics for UAT Project Reporting.
• Maintains a risk register for identified UAT issues, is responsible for tracking these on a weekly basis and bringing them to resolution or escalating as appropriate.
• Works in collaboration with IT to determine UAT environmental needs, issues, defines data needs and works with IT to facilitate appropriate data loads.
• Works with IT to ensure security access to all UAT applications and participants is maintained.
• Works with IT to ensure that the infrastructure for UAT is maintained and updated prior to UAT efforts.
• Works in close collaboration with IT /Project Manager to coordinate deployment to UAT, to coordinate hand off from QA to UAT.
• Works in collaboration with UAT Manager to identify testing gaps in key projects.
• Works with various business groups to document UAT scenarios and identify gaps in Test Plans to reduce redundancy.
• Assist the UAT Manager in providing training to business users to document test scenarios and test results.
• Defines and documents training needs for UAT participants and coordinates training with the Human Resource Department trainers.
• Maintains the organization’s use-cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
• At least 5 years of a combination of testing s/w applications, UAT coordination, and project leadership experience.
• 5+ years in quality assurance managing functional and regression testing of in house and vendor developed applications.
• 3+ years’ experience in a managed care or healthcare organization.
• Knowledge of claims payment process.
• A minimum of 5 years in a lead role managing all testing activities for projects.
• At least 4-5 years’ experience coordinating and leading large UAT programs.
• Experience working with different business teams, with the proven ability to manage stakeholders. Stakeholders include program leads, project managers, product owners, and third parties.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE• Certification in Test Management Tools.
• MS Visio, Project.
• Automation Tool- Claims Test Pro (Medical Data Express).
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development, Agile and SCRUM.
Skills and Attributes
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Experiences developing test plans and strategies under tight deadlines.
• Ability to define and track definitive test metrics.
• The candidate must be assertive and independent.
• Ability to do hands-on configuration testing.
• Ability to analyze and execute UAT scenarios on behalf of the UAT team when required.
• Ability to multi task and manage shift in priorities in all aspects of functional, integration, regression ,automated and performance testing.
• Solid skills in Microsoft Sharepoint, Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.